Prospect C&S has specialised in the development of low-carbon strategies at different levels, from individual entities to global level, in Europe as well as in emerging and developing countries.
We also provide technical assistance for the selection, development and/or deployment of solutions for reducing GHG emissions and for implementing sustainable energy consumption patterns and sustainable energy generation technologies and systems.
- GHG Inventories and Carbon Footprints (ADEME® Methodology);
- Development of Low Carbon Strategies at institutional, local, national and regional levels;
- The Clean Development Mechanism (development of legal framework, policy support, concept notes of renewable and energy efficient projects, support to CDM validation, baseline studies, Calculation of National Electricity Grid Emission Factor…);
- Formulation of pilot projects, feasibility studies and cost-benefit analyses;
- Renewable energies (micro-hydro, solar, biogas, biofuel, waste-to-energy);
- Energy efficiency (energetic performance of buildings, efficient cook stoves);
- Support to the preparation of UNFCCC related documents and meetings (National Communications, INDCs, Position papers, …).