Prospect C&S regularly recruits experts in the field of environment, climate change, biodiversity, rural development and food security.
We publish job opportunities at different stages of project preparation or implementation and for different types of projects.
We have submitted an expression of interest and are waiting for the outcome of the pre-selection phase.
- Tender phase: We are preparing an offer or we have already submitted our tender and are waiting for the result of the evaluation phase.
- Framework: We are looking for experts for short term missions that are tendered within a framework contract. The time of reaction for these kinds of opportunities is usually very short (around 10 days).
- In demand: We are looking for an expert for an in-house position or for an ongoing project.
- View Current Opportunities »
Currently we are seeking experts for the projects listed below. If you are interested in one of these projects, please contact the reference person mentioned below the short project description.
EXTERNAL TECHNICAL AUDIT OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS OF 5 GRANT-FUNDED MEDIUM SCALE IRRIGATION SCHEMES AND OF THE NTCHENACHENA MEDIUM SCALE IRRIGATION SCHEME
- Thematic area : Rural development and food security
- Project Status : Framework
- Application deadline : 2017-08-17
- Country : Malawi
- Expert 1 : Expert 1: Team Leader & Irrigation Specialist (Cat II)
- Expert 2 : Expert 2: Irrigation Specialist (Cat III)
- More about this project »